Student ID Cards
STUDENT ID’s are issued at any campus Admissions Office
Here’s what you need to get your ID card:
- New Students – Student must be registered and paid for 24 hours before requesting an initial ID Card
- Returning or Continuing Students – must be registered and paid to get a current semester sticker for their ID Card
- Lost and Replacement ID – Students must pay $10 at the campus Business Office and bring receipt to Admissions for a new student ID. Student must be currently registered and paid.
- San Jacinto College Employees – initial ID Card is free
- San Jacinto College Employees with older ID – ID Card will be replaced with updated key card free
- San Jacinto College Employees Lost or Replacement ID’s – pay $10 at the campus Business Office and bring receipt to Admissions.
- Contract Employees – A temporary ID card will be issued by the department you are contracted with
San Jacinto College ID’s are required for a parking permit, will be used as a library card to obtain usage of the materials in the College library, and to obtain admission to college events.
Admissions Office Regular Hours:
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Admissions Office Summer Hours:
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 am to 7:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am to 11:30 am