You are here

University Connection

Complete your degree

Did you know one can work toward a master’s degree at San Jac? Yes, one can earn a master’s in Educational Leadership or Instructional Technology through the University of Houston Clear Lake or University of St. Thomas without driving everywhere. Several courses are on campus, while others are taught through Distance Learning. Registration for classes is through your university and all classes are taught by your university’s professors.

Find out more by calling Randy Snyder at 281-998-6150 ext. 7228, or you can email him.