Choose from one of the paths below:
Be on the Cutting Edge of Health Care Technology
All health care disciplines are growing at rapid speeds, and medical imaging is one of the most vibrant. Medical imaging technology makes enormous new strides every year, and our programs put you right on track. San Jacinto College offers Associate of Applied Science Degree programs in Medical Radiography and Diagnostic Medical Sonography as well as an Occupational Certificate in Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Enhanced Skills Certificates in Computed Tomography and Mammography.
Our Medical Radiography Program is accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) (www.jrcert.org) and Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS). While enrolled you will be trained on all technological aspects such as equipment manipulation, radiation protection and image evaluation. Our program also emphasizes the human side of the profession, teaching you vital lessons in patient care, subject positioning and radiographic anatomy. We provide hands-on training with rotations in area hospitals.
Get Hired Before You Graduate
Upon your graduation, many hospitals as well as clinics and imaging centers will actively seek your medical imaging skills. In fact, many of our students are hired before they graduate. Enroll today and you can join them.
- Medical Radiography Information Sessions
- Course Summary For Medical Radiography AAS
- Medical Radiography Program Admission Criteria
- Radiography Program Mission Statement Goals and Student Learning Outcomes
- Medical Radiography Program Effectiveness Data
- Medical Radiography Program Cost
- Advanced Modality Programs: Mammography, Computed Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging