Hit the greens without spending much green
Central Campus Golf Course and Pro Shop
We love our golf here at sanjac. You see, we have a unique approach. Our golf is unpretentious, inexpensive and easily accessible to anybody with a set of clubs and a passion for the game. Or just a passing curiosity.
Our hours? Try daylight to dark, seven days a week, even holidays. And there are no tee times. Just come to the Pro Shop and you can get on. What’s more, play is unlimited. Your green fee is good for multiple rounds, as long as you keep playing and don’t leave. So let’s tee it up.
Golf Course Fees
|Pull Cart Rental
|Twilight fees begin after 5:30 p.m.from December 1 through February 28 and June 1 through August 31.
Okay, a few rules
- U.S.G.A. rules apply.
- Register in Pro Shop before beginning play.
- You must have a set of clubs, along with shirt and shoes.
- Singles and twosomes receive no priority.
- Always start on the No. 1 tee (unless directed otherwise).
- Street to the right of holes 1 and 2 is out of bounds.
- Please repair ball marks and replace divots.
- If you’re playing slow, please allow faster groups to play through.
- No wading or raking for golf balls in ponds. Seriously, this will cost you your playing privileges.
- No littering.
- No alcoholic beverages.
Golf Course Hours
||6 am-6 pm
||6 am-7 pm
||6 am-8 pm