Email at San Jacinto College
Faculty & Staff Email
If you have been migrated to Office 365, pleaser use this link to access your email via the web:
The Office 365 email transition will occur during the Spring 2014 semester. For more information, please see the FAQs below.
Instructions for Students using Gmail Student Email Service:
- An introduction to student email
- Instructions for accessing your San Jacinto College email account
- Instructions for using e-mail, calendar, & security features
All San Jacinto College students have access to email service provided by the College. An email address will automatically be generated for you once you have registered and paid for a class at the College. The email service provides 6GB of storage, a familiar interface, and powerful security features including virus scanning and spam filters. This email service is for your use only.
All email addresses will use the format:
Last Name.First Initial Last Four G# @ student.sanjac.edu
- The first ten characters of your last name
- First initial
- Last four numbers of your College issued G# number
The Username for your Gmail account is the first half of your email address up to, but not including, the @student.sanjac.edu.
Want to set your Gmail password to match your SOS password? Once you’ve set up your Gmail account, simply log into Password Self-Service at www.sanjac.edu/password and change your current SOS password to sync both!
The initial password is your birthday in MMDDYYYY format.
Example: June 15, 1988 would be 06151988
- Students experiencing any problems with email accounts should contact Tech Support at 281.998.6137