You are here

certificates, courses. register, Degrees, placement, ssociate of arts, Testing, types of certificates, types of degress

How can I change my major?

You will need to see an Advisor in person to change your major once your application is processed for the semester you intend to enroll.

If you are a first time San Jac student, for detailed advisement, please come on campus to visit with one of our Admissions Advisors at the Admissions Office. Admissions operation hours and locations can be found here:
(Scroll to the bottom of the screen). No appointment is necessary.