You are here

degree evaluation, Degrees, types of certificates, types of degress

Can a advisor perform an official “degree evaluation” in person?

Yes, please visit any campus to have an Advisor perform an official degree evaluation.

If you are a first time San Jac student, please come on campus to visit with one of our Admissions Advisors at the Admissions Office. Admissions operation hours and locations can be found here: (Scroll to the bottom of the screen). No appointment is necessary.