Required items for taking TSI Assessment:
• Testing Request Form (can be obtained from Admissions for new students, or Educational Planning, Counseling, and Completion for returning students)
• Current photo ID
• If retesting for the TSI or ESL exams, you will need to bring your paid receipt from the Business Office.
Required items for taking TSI Remote Testing (Students wishing to take TSI Test for other colleges):
- Start by contacting the Testing Center of the college or university that you wish to attend. Inform them that you would like to set up a remote testing voucher for San Jacinto College (Central, North, or South campus). The college or university that you wish to attend will generate a voucher through Accuplacer.
- Once the voucher is generated, the college or university that you wish to attend, you, and the San Jacinto College Testing Coordinator will be notified that the voucher has been created.
- Once you receive the voucher from Accuplacer, you will need to contact San Jacinto College Testing Center to schedule an appointment (walk-ins are not guaranteed seating).
- After appointment has been made, please arrive at the Testing Center with a valid photo identification card, the email containing the voucher information, and the $20.00 testing fee.
- After testing is complete, the college or university that you wish to attend will receive your test scores automatically.
TSI Remote Testing is not available on Fridays during the summer and also during peak registration times (January and August).
San Jacinto College Testing Locations:
SJC Central is located at 8060 Spencer Highway, Pasadena, TX 77505
SJC North is located at 4800 Uvalde, Houston, TX 77049
SJC South is located at 13735 Beamer, Houston, TX 77089
*** There are some colleges and universities that do not participate in remote testing. ***
Contact: 281-998-6150 for additional questions.