You are here

Can Higher One use my personal bank account to disburse a refund?

Yes, you can automatically deposit the refund into your personal bank account. Funds will be sent via ACH to your personal bank account and will be available within 2-3 banking days from the date they are released by the college.
To set up refunds to your personal bank account please visit:
1.Log in to your Higher One Account.
2.Go to the Refunds tab and click Refund Preferences.
3.Choose your desired refund preference and click the Update Preference button to complete the process.
Note: Changes to your refund preference only affect future refunds, not refunds that have already been disbursed.

Business Office