You are here

Can I turn in an unofficial transcript to get registered and then later turn in an official transcript?

San Jacinto College requires transcripts from all previous colleges attended and high-school transcripts for all first-time college students. First-time students enrolling to San Jacinto College (has never taken classes) are given a limited time frame to turn in transcripts from schools attended previous to sanjac. Once this time has elapsed, the hold placed on the students account requesting the transcript becomes active preventing all account activity.
Please note unofficial transcripts are only accepted during peak registration. The student must provide verification to Enrollment Services that an official transcript is on the way to San Jacinto College. Contact your campus Enrollment Services department for furthur details.

Enrollment Services Department