You are here

Can San Jac advice me on filing my 1098-T form on my taxes?

Although San Jacinto College provides the information that appears on your 1098-T form, our staff is not qualified to answer any tax-related questions or give tax advice. You are encouraged to contact your individual tax preparer or the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
Please consult your tax adviser, or contact the IRS at:
•IRS Help with Tax Questions Telephone: 1-800-829-1040
•Local IRS Contacts: IRS Link or select one of the following links:
◦Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
◦Internal Revenue Service Publication 970: Tax Benefits for Education

Accounts Receivables