You are here

Do I qualify for a 1098T?

The 1098T is a form issued to students who had out of pocket expenses during the course of the last year, not all students will receive one. Only those students who paid out of their own pocket, or those students who had financial aid, however it may not have been enough to cover all their expenses and therefore they incurred out of pockets expenses.

Also,Continuing Education tuition and fees are not eligible to report to the IRS on the 1098-T form

Accounts Receivables