You are here

How can I enroll my child in Child Care?

Enrollment is open to San Jacinto College students, faculty/staff/administrators, and families from the community. The adult enrolling the child must be the parent or legal guardian. Parents are required to stop by the child care facility and find out if space is available and if they service the child's age. If space is available, the parent needs to fill out a child care registration packet and schedule a date when care can begin.

More information and contact information for each campus:

Childcare/ Laboratory School