You are here

How can I get a grades transferred from San Jacinto College for another university?

You will need to use the transcript request form

Or, log into the student SOS under "My Student Records-Request Official Transcript",

Or, visit the Educational Planning, Counseling, & Completion Office nearest you.

Once the receiving college has received your transcripts, they will need to perform a degree evaluation to determine what courses are able to transfer. The student will need to speak directly with the college/university where they are transferring for details on what that college requires for admissions or evaluations.

Educational Planning, Counseling, & Completion, Records Management