Online registration is easy, just follow these steps:
1. Visit http://www.sanjac.edu/soslogin
2. To login: enter your generated I D number (capital G with the assigned
eight digit number).
3. Enter your six-digit PIN (provided during the admission process).
4. Select My Registration and follow the system prompts.
5. Select your desired registration term.
6. Select Step 5, register for Classes, and enter the CRN numbers for desired classes. Select Submit Changes to save the requested classes or to determine if there are registration restrictions. When the schedule is correct, select the View My Schedule link at the bottom of the page to have the system calculate the tuition and fees due. NOTE: Submitting changes will add charges if classes have started.
7. Select View Fee Assessment and then select Student Account Suite button. Refer to Registration and Payment Schedule for payment deadlines.
8. Be sure to print your schedule and/or payment confirmation before you exit the system and carefully check that it is correct. Late changes result in additional charges.
Dual Credit students will need to see the Dual Credit coordinator or their high school counselor for registration.
The College will no longer allow students to register for or add classes that have already started. You must register for or add classes on the day prior to the start date of the class. No online registration will be available on the day the class starts.