You are here

How do I get Financial Aid at San Jacinto College if I already have aid at another college?

Students need to notify their previous school that they are transferring and decline their award at that school. FAFSA's do not transfer; the student will be going through a new application process with San Jacinto College. The student needs to make sure they add the San Jacinto College federal school code (003609) to the FAFSA application.

Also, transcripts from all previous institutions must be received and evaluated. Students are not guaranteed to receive the same award at SJC that they received at other schools.

Financial Aid