You are here

How do I know which academic aid year I need to apply for?

The aid year begins with Fall semester and ends with Summer semester. It depends on which term the student plans to attend. The school year you select should correspond to the FAFSA application you will complete. If you are unsure which aid year to apply for, please contact San Jacinto College directly at 281-998-6150 for assistance.

Financial Aid