You are here

I’ve taken some pre-requisite courses at another college. Can I use those courses towards my degree at San Jacinto College?

Please request that each college or university that you have attended send an official transcript. Then, once the transcript/transcripts have been received, please make an official request to have San Jacinto College evaluate your transcripts to determine what courses will transfer. The college will conduct a course by-course evaluation of official transcripts from accredited colleges and universities.

When the evaluation is completed, you will be e-mailed after which the equivalent courses may be viewed via the secure San Jac online system (SOS) under the "My Student Records- Perform Degree Evaluation" section.

Records Management, Admissions, Educational Planning, Counseling, & Completion