You are here

I have already completed my entrance and exit counseling for my loan/loans, but I received a letter saying I have not completed counseling. How can I get this updated?

Students should contact their campus Financial Aid Office at 281-998-6150 so that the updated status can be confirmed and resolved.

Financial Aid