Refunds are processed 30 days after the class begins. Please Note:Refunds for any classes removed will be based on the refund periods listed on the following link http://www.sanjac.edu/refunds
On a payment plan, any classes removed will be deducted from remaining payments based on the refund periods. For example, if on a payment plan you drop a class at a 70% refund, 70% of the charges are removed and you must pay the remaining 30%. If you drop classes at a 0% refund, no charges are removed and you will still owe any remaining payments.