You are here

I have been placed on Financial Aid suspension. What should I do to submit my appeal?

Appeals forms are available for download from the SJC Financial Aid Forms page or at the campus Financial Aid Office. These forms provide detailed instructions on what needs to be included. The appeal must be submitted through the campus FAO.

Financial Aid