You are here

I have decided to attend another college and I have Financial Aid with San Jacinto College. How can I cancel my Financial Aid and transfer it to another college?

Students who wish to cancel their financial aid at San Jacinto College must come on campus and submit a written comment statement stating they wish to cancel/decline their award. They will need to request copies of their SJC transcript for the receiving school to evaluate (if any classes were taken or enrolled at San Jac).

Also, students will need to add the other college's federal school code to their FAFSA application. Please note: that the student must speak with the college Financial Aid Department at the college they wish to transfer to for furthur details on their requirements.

Financial Aid