You are here

I have a final grade of ‘F’ in a class/classes. How can I dispute the final grade?

When a student becomes aware of a final grade that is believed to be incorrect, the student may appeal the final grade received in the course. The student shall initiate the appeal process as soon as possible following the receipt or electronic posting of the grade. The appeal process shall be initiated no later than 30 days after the end of that semester and must be resolved within 120 days following the initiation of the appeal.

Student who wish to view the procedures for appealing a grade can view the college catalog at under the Student Rights and Responsibilities section.

Educational Planning, Counseling, & Completion, Records Management