You are here

I moved, how do I update my address or verify the address my BankMobile Refund Selection Kit was mailed to?

You will update your address with the college by visiting Admissions (first-time students) or Educational Planning, Counseling, & Completion (returning students) to complete a change of address form. Please note: Supporting documentation verifying your residency (mortgage, lease, utility bill) will be needed.

To verify the address your Bank Mobile Vibe Refund Selection Kit was mailed to, you may visit any campus Business Office with a photo ID and your G00# student identification number.

Business Office, Admissions, Educational Planning, Counseling, & Completion