You are here

I moved, how do I update my address or verify the address my Higher One card was mailed to?

Go to San Jac Card and login with your email address and the password you setup. Once logged in click on Profile then Address and Phone to view and edit your profile information. You should also update your address with the college by visiting Enrollment Services to complete a change or address form.

Higher One