You are here

I received a document tracking letter stating that I need to send my transcript and have it evaluated but that has already been done. How can I get my information updated?

The student should inform their campus Financial Aid office by calling 281-998-6150.

Please note: All previous college transcripts must be received, up to date, and evaluated in order to continue processing.

Financial Aid