You are here

I was placed on Financial Aid suspension after a "NG"(no grade) or an incorrect grade. How can I get it resolved?

Students must address grades with their instructor first. Once the grade change is processed and shows in the college system, they need to inform their campus Financial Aid Office to have their account updated.

Financial Aid