You are here

If Educational Planning & Counseling performs a graduation check and finds that I don’t have enough credits to graduate, can I still walk during graduation?

Yes. However, you will not be eligible to receive your diploma until you have sucessfully complete all of the requirements of your degree or certificfate program.

To view your degree and certificate program checklist, please visit:

My San Jac GPS is a Web-based application allowing students to track their academic progress towards degree completion, plan class schedules for future semesters, apply transfer credit and/or coursework to meet program requirements, and construct “What-if” scenarios when considering program changes. The system is designed to aid and facilitate academic advising, but is not intended to replace face-to-face advising sessions.

For more information on My San Jac GPS, view:

Educational Planning, Counseling, & Completion