You are here

If I am on Financial Aid suspension with another college does it transfer over if I transfer to San Jacinto College?

Transfer GPA is not used in the SAP calculation. However, transfer hours are used in the time frame component and pass rate determination. If a student is over 90hrs attempted they will be suspended immediately.

Financial Aid