You are here

If I did not make enough money to file taxes or did not work, what documents do I need to turn in to verify I am a non-filer?

It depends on the type of income the student earned. In certain situations, a non-filer's statement and wage and income transcript is necessary from the IRS. The student should check with the campus Financial Aid office in these situations to verify the documents needed.

Financial Aid