You are here

If I do not agree with Enrollment Management Services evaluation of my transcript/transcripts, who should I talk to?

If an institution of higher education does not accept course credit earned by a student at another institution of higher education, the receiving institution shall give written notice to the student and to the sending institution that transfer of the course credit is denied. A receiving institution shall also provide written notice of the reasons for denying credit for a particular course or set of courses at the request of the sending institution.
2. A student who receives notice, as
specified above, may dispute the
denial of credit by contacting a designated
official at either the sending
or receiving institution.
3. The two institutions and the student
shall attempt to resolve the transfer of
the course credit in accordance with
Board rules and guidelines.
4. If the transfer dispute is not resolved
to the satisfaction of the student
or the sending institution within
45 days after the date the student
received written notice of denial,
the institution that denies the course
credit for transfer shall notify the
Commissioner of its denial and the
reasons for the denial.
Alternatively,the student may speak with the Department Head of the course subject in question to determine if the course qualifies for a course substitution.

Enrollment Services