You are here

If I owe back Financial Aid to the college, once I pay it can I still receive Financial Aid?

Yes, if the student is in satisfactory academic standing. If you owe the Department of Education, your eligibility to receive federal aid at any school will be lost until the debt is repaid or acceptable repayment arrangements are made with the National Payment Center of the Department of Education.

Financial Aid