You are here

If I receive Social Security benefits/disability, what documents do I need to turn in to verify my benefits?

An SSA-1099 is a tax form mail each year in January to people who receive Social Security benefits. It shows the total amount of benefits you received from Social Security in the previous year so you know how much Social Security income to report. Students should provide the year end benefits statement to the campus FAO to determine if additional income information is needed.

Financial Aid