While on financial aid appeal, your conditions are as follows:
• You are expected to successfully pass each class for which you enroll with a letter grade of “A”, “B” or “C”. Any other letter grade received for a registered class not completed successfully will result in your financial aid being suspended for a future term.
• Your degree plan filed with my financial aid appeal is the same as the degree plan on record with the SJC Enrollment Services Office.
• You can register only for classes that are on approved degree plan.
• You must maintain enrollment for at least one course listed on the degree plan declared. However, you are not required to enroll for a full load.
• If you are considering dropping a course(s), changing my major, or planning any action which could affect your financial aid, you are required to speak with either the Campus Financial Aid Coordinator or the Campus Financial Aid Advisor.
• Any funds for any future term will not be paid until the current semester grades are reviewed to determine if you are in compliance with financial aid appeal conditions.
• Any enrollment restriction for course load and/or classes must be followed
Additionally, If this is your first time to submit a financial aid appeal and it has been approved, you are required to participate in the Program for Financial Education (PFE). PFE requirements are also stated on your appeal contract. For fall and spring appeals, you are required to meet with the PFE coach in educational planning, counseling, and completion at least twice per term. For summer appeals, you are required to meet with the PFE coach in educational planning, counseling, and completion at least once per term. Also, for fall and spring appeals, you will be required to complete ten online financial literacy workshops or one campus financial literacy workshop. For summer appeals, you will be required to complete five online financial literacy workshops (there are no campus financial literacy workshops held in the summer.)
More information is available on our Program for Financial Education (PFE) page http://www.sanjac.edu/apply-register/paying-college/financial-aid/financ....
If you have any questions or concerns about your PFE requirements, please speak with a campus financial aid representative.