You are here

My parents/parent will not give me their tax information for verification of my Financial Aid. What can I do?

Unless the student qualifies for a dependency override or is truly independent this information must be provided to complete verification. If the parents/parent is unwilling to provide this information, the student is encouraged to apply for scholarships through the SJC Foundation or other private organizations. Additionally, the student can qualify for DL unsubsidized loans.

Financial Aid