You are here

My professor has submitted a grade change because of an incorrect grade. How can I check to the status of the request?

Once the instructor has submitted the grade change, the student should continue to monitor their secure SJC online account of any changes in their grade.
Please note: Processing of a grade change may take several weeks before the grade is updated.

You may call the San Jacinto College Contact Center at 281-998-6150 for general questions.

Records Management