You are here

My student verification was reported incorrectly and my lender is saying I need to start repaying my loan/loans. How can I get my verification corrected?

Enrollment verification is handled by the Enrollment Services office (ESO). ESO reports to the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) after the main census date of each term. NSC reports this information to student lenders.

Financial Aid