You are here

San Jacinto College is asking me for transcripts from another college but I have never attended another college what should I do?

The student needs to turn into Enrollment Services a letter sealed and official from the college in question. The letter should state that you have never attended the university/college. Once this is received, the hold on your account will be removed

Enrollment Services Department