You are here

San Jacinto College is asking me for transcripts from another college but I never attended the college. What should I do?

The student needs to turn in a sealed and official letter(s) of non-enrollment from the college Registrars Office in question. The letter should state that you have never attended the university/college. Once this is received, the requirement will be removed.

Financial Aid