You are here

San Jacinto College is requesting my tax information. When I filed taxes I was married and have since gotten divorced. Do I still need to turn in my ex-spouse 's information?

The student will need to visit with a Financial Aid advisor to discuss the situation, and to be advised on the relevant corresponding documents that must be submitted.

Financial Aid