You are here

San Jacinto College is requiring me to turn in my parents income information to get Financial Aid. What if I am not living with/not able to locate/ not being taken care of by my parents/parent?

Students who do not have contact with their parents or find themselves in these kinds of extenuating circumstances should speak with a campus financial aid advisor about a possible Dependency Override Appeal.

Financial Aid