You are here

What is a 1098T?

A college or university that received qualified tuition and related expenses on your behalf is required to file Form 1098-T with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). The Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997 states that educational institutions are required to file and furnish a Form 1098-T to students whom payments for qualified billed tuition and related expenses were received.

Accounts Receivables