You are here

What are the fees to re-order a Higher One card?

If you never received your initial card, or received it but never activated the card before losing it, there is a
$5 dollar fee to order a new card. Please visit your campus Business Office to request a replacement card and/or visit Enrollment Services to update the mailing address listed on file.
However, if your initial card has already been activated, you can update your address and order a replacement card by first logging into your online profile. From the sub-menu listed under the "Profile" tab, select "Address & Phone." Enter your new address or edit the existing address as necessary. Using the same sub-menu, select "Card Status" and follow the prompts to order a replacement card. There is a $20 fee to replace an activated card.
If necessary, you may contact Customer Care at 1-866-309-7454 or 1-866-309-7452
(Hours of Operation Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. Eastern Time)

Business Office