You are here

What documents do I turn in to verify my citizenship status for Financial Aid?

Depending on the information needing to be verified, a passport, a certificate of naturalization, and other types of documentation can be submitted. The student needs to check with the campus Financial Aid office on the documentation that applies to their specific situation.

Financial Aid