Online registration is easy, just follow these steps:
1. Visit sos login http://www.sanjac.edu/student-services/educational-planning/sos-login
2. To login: enter your Student ID number (capital G with the assigned eight digit number).
3. Enter the password you created when setting up your account. If you have not yet set up your account, please click here to do so now.
4. Select My Registration and follow the system prompts.
5. Select your desired registration term.
6. Select Step 5, Register for Classes, and enter the CRN numbers for desired classes. Select Submit Changes to save the requested classes or to determine if there are registration restrictions. When the schedule is correct, select the View My Schedule link at the bottom of the page to have the system calculate the tuition and fees due. NOTE: Submitting changes will add charges if classes have started.
7. Select Step 6, Review Your Charges/And Or Make A Payment, then select Student Account Suite button. You may refer to the Registration and Payment Schedule for payment deadlines.
8. Be sure to print your schedule and/or payment confirmation before you exit the system and carefully check that it is correct.
* Dual Credit students will need to see the Dual Credit coordinator or their high school counselor for registration.