You are here

Where do I complete my entrance and exit counseling for my loan/loans?

Complete the Entrance Counseling by logging on to and selecting “Complete Entrance Counseling

(Please choose undergraduate counseling type.) First-time borrowers are required to complete counseling prior to any disbursement of a loan.

Once your loan has been awarded, sign the Master Promissory Note (MPN) by logging on to and selecting “Complete Master Promissory Note” (Please choose subsidized/unsubsidized option.)

You are encouraged to download or print a copy of your MPN for your records. We recommend waiting until your loan award has been made before completing your MPN online.

Financial Aid