You are here

Who do I contact if I lose my card?

For your own security, as soon as you realize that you do not have physical control of your card, it is essential that you report the card lost. This may be done several ways. You may go online to San JacCard visit any Campus Business Office or call customer service at 1-877-334-1002. Reporting your card lost allows Higher One to cancel the card and prevent fraud, theft, and abuse. At the same time, you will be issued a replacement card that you should receive within a week by mail. You will be charged a $20 fee for any replacement card.

Higher One