The application window is now closed. We will be contacting the finalists soon as well as announcing our selection through our social media channels. Thank you for your interest.
Do you know how to properly pronounce GIF? Do you use your digital influence to start conversations? Do you enjoy a challenging and experimental workload? If so, The San Jacinto College Marketing Department wants you! We are searching for a social media intern for Fall 2017. We are accepting applications until 5:00, Oct 11. Current San Jac students interested in this opportunity are encouraged to apply.
Since your job will be social media, we want to see your skills! Tag the best San Jac photos using #SanJacLife before the application ends to show us why we should hire you.
- Compose smart, engaging social media messages for all platforms
- Keep up to date with social media developments
- Write a social media plan and calendar
- Showcase your skills to help you land an awesome job when you graduate
- Interns can work up to 19.5 hours per week and hours are tracked through Web Time Entry
- We will work with your school schedule
- This position pays $11 per hour