Taking the COMPASS Exam
You must be a student at San Jacinto College (or planning to be one) in order to take the COMPASS. If you are not, you may only take the Remote COMPASS, offered at North Campus, arranged through your home school.
Required Items for Testing
* Testing Request Form (Obtain from the Educational Planning & Counseling Office or Enrollment Services)
* A photo identification card
* Please DO NOT not bring cell phones, pagers, children, food, or drinks. Childcare is not available during testing.
* You are allowed to use an ACT approved calculator (please log onto www.act.org to see a list of approved calculators).
* For sample questions and more information regarding the COMPASS exam, please go to http://www.act.org/compass/sample/index.html.
COMPASS - January 2013 Testing Schedule
May 2013 Calendar