Transfer to Brazosport College
Brazosport College offers a Bachelor of Applied Technology (B. A. T.) in Industrial Management. The degree is designed for students who have completed an associate degree in an academic or a technical field to gain the educational background in management necessary to move into a supervisory position. San Jac students who earn an Associate of Applied Science in:
- Process Technology
- Occupational Health and Safety Technology
- International Business and Logistics
- Business Management
and complete the general education core curriculum may transfer up to 75 semester credit hours of course work with a grade of C or better.
San Jacinto College students who earn an Associate of Arts or an Associate of Science may transfer up to 68 semester credit hours with a grade of C or better.
All students must meet all admission requirements to the B.A.T. in Industrial Management degree program; the admission and selection process is competitive based on GPA, completion of lower division course work, work history, and ACT scores. To be considered for admission to the program, students must:
- Demonstrate college level skills in reading, writing, and math by approved placement testing or previous college level course work with a grade of C or better.
- Have a grade of C or better on all lower division core technical courses, including internships, as noted in the Brazosport College catalog.
- Be within 18 semester hours of completing lower division course work for the relevant specialty, as noted in the college catalog.
Students transferring to Brazosport prior to graduation from San Jac may still earn an associate degree from San Jac by completing courses at Brazosport and notifying San Jac of the completed course work. Once the academic record at Brazosport is reported back to San Jac, students will be awarded an associate degree by San Jacinto College (Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, or Associate of Applied Science).
For more information . . .
Contact a San Jac Educational Planner and Counselor at your nearest campus.
Learn more about Brazosport College: